Waxed cotton develops it's own character over time & use; leaving your unique history built into the fabric itself. We put a 'double pass' of wax on our Outback Waxed Cotton Hat to be extra thorough. A quick spin in the dryer every few washes will rejuvenate the finish.
Look forward to:
- Maximum sun protection - fabric is certified UPF 50+, the highest given
- It’s washable! Made with a synthetic wax finish that can stand up to washings
- Staying dry - the water-repellent waxed finish keeps off the rain
- Lots of character - this fabric will age with you
- Guaranteed for life
- Front & back wind cords system secures Hat in gusty conditions
- Hydrofil sweatband to wick moisture away
- Grommets for extra ventilation
- Keep valuables safe in the secret pocket
- Buoyancy – stays afloat in water
- Made in Canada
Brim size: Front: 2 5/8”; Back: 2 3/4"; Sides: 2 1/8"
Weight: 4.7 oz / 133 g
Fabric: 100% cotton with wax finish
Care: Machine wash delicate or hand wash. Re-shape by hand. Air dry. Do not bleach. Wash it frequently or non-removable sweat stains will mar it & possibly rot it. Every few washes tumble dry low heat for a few minutes to rejuvenate the wax finish.